Pimple Warrior! Salicylic Acid Acne Drying Lotion
- How to Use
barenbliss Pimple Warrior! Salicylic Acid Acne Drying Lotion
The effective on-the-spot treatment.
What It Is: An acne treatment solution with 2% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid, 5% Niacinamide, PIONIN®, 17% Calamine, and Korean Fermented Complex to help dry up acne, reduce redness and acne scars, also prevent future breakout.
Embrace the "B+N+B" beauty philosophy from the effective on-the-spot treatment.
- Bare Essentials: 2% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid, 5% Niacinamide, PIONIN®, 17% Calamine, and Korean Fermented Complex to dry up and treat acne.
- No Harm: Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Mineral Oil Free, BHA/BHT Free, Gluten Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Dermatology Tested.
- Bliss moments: To dry my acne with no irritation is the privilege that I got from using the Encapsulated Salicylic spot-treatment.
Inspired by the highly effective acne treatment, Salicylic Acid that has been used to treat various skin disorders for more than 2000 years.
Drying Up & Preventing
1. 2% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid: A Korean patent slow-released, no irritation with excellent efficacy of keratolytic agent that has excellent effects in acne treatment, exfoliation, and cleansing pores.
2. PIONIN®: Has strong antimicrobial and melanin inhibition activities at a very low concentration that also works against Propionibacterium acnes.
1. 5% Niacinamide Helps brighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentation, reduce acne severity and acne lesions, smooth your overall skin texture.
Soothing & Calming:
1. 17% Calamine: Ease skin irritation, reduce congested oil on pores, and balance skin water and oil.
2. Zinc Oxide Helps to absorb oil and shrink pores, support acne healing.
3. Korean Fermented Complex Composed of fermented soybean, mistletoe, and Japanese bloodgrass root exhibits skin soothing and moisturizing effects.
How to Use:
For active-acne targeted treatment, do not shake the bottle, dip a clean cotton bud into the pink sediment at the bottom, then spot it on the affected areas. Use it at night and wash it off with water in the morning. Do not use on open wounds. Close the bottle tightly, and store it in a cool place.
For external use only. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using immediately if irritation or sensitivity occurs.