#BNBae | BLACKPINK Jennie Kim album cover inspired makeup with BNB‘s products
Hey BNBae! So thrilled to introduce our first BNB tutorial video! I am sure that you must be attracted by the look of Jennie Kim in album cover. So do I! Today we have invited makeup artist to create a Jennie makeup tutorial for BNBae, and hope that we could transform together!
- Apply the foundation evenly.
- Apply loose powder with pressing technique to remove the oily shine.
- Jennie’s eye makeup is upturned cat eyes. Apply #01 eye shadow at large area, Make a transition with #02 shade on your eyelid. Use #01 shade to deepen the eyelids and lower eyelids.
- Stick false eyelashes along the eyes
- Draw an extended eyeliner along the false eyelashes you just wore. The technique is to draw a triangle first, and then make up the color.
- Eyebrow drawing method: Jennie's eyebrows are mainly divided into two sections. The first section is straight eyebrows without any ups and downs. The latter section has a raised eyebrow peak and a drooping eyebrow tail in a small triangle shape. Pay attention to the wild feeling of the eyebrow flow.
- The blush of this makeup is a contouring painting method. The color cannot be too saturated. The nude apricot color is very suitable.
- Jennie has thick lips, and there is no rigid lip line. You can use a small amount of lip glaze to overlap the lip line with your fingers.
The products featured:
1. barenbliss Soul-Matte Loose Powder #01 Light Vanilla Ice
2. barenbliss Fortune Cookie Eyeshadow #01 Friendship #02 Romantic
3. barenbliss Make Me Classy Eyebrow #02 Hot Chocolate
4. barenbliss Spark-Tacular Party Blush #01 Peach Topaz
5. barenbliss Berry Makes Comfort Lip Matte #06 Chapter Nude
6. barenbliss Peach Makes Perfect Lip Tint #04 Never Settle