How to Match Eyeshadow for Brides?
Eye makeup needs to be painted with eyeliner and eye shadow, so no matter what type of eye makeup is, everyone needs to do a good job of matching eyeshadow, otherwise, it will ruin the whole makeup. Eye shadow matching in eye makeup is difficult, especially for bridal makeup. The color matching of bride's eye shadow requires a lot of effort. So how to match the bride's eye shadow?
Ⅰ. The color matching of the bride's eyeshadow
Generally, when painting wedding makeup eyeshadow, it is best to use neutral and warm festive colors, such as coffee, sky blue, purple-brown, blue-purple, rose red, coral red, orange-red, sunset red, pink-white, off-white, beige, and blue-white colors. These colors could make natural wedding eyeshadow for brides. In addition, personal care and beauty products are also quite important for a bride who want to be beautiful on that unique day.
The eyeshadow of bridal makeup can be matched as follows:
1. Brown eyeshadow with orange-red and beige eyeshadow makes the makeup festive and generous.
2. Purple-brown eyeshadow with coral red and pink-white eyeshadow makes the makeup festive and charming.
3. Sky blue eyeshadow with sunset red and blue-white eyeshadow makes the makeup festive and delicate.
4. Blue-purple eyeshadow with rose red and beige eyeshadow makes the makeup festive and elegant.
Ⅱ. Recommendations for bride's eyeshadow
The first type of eyeshadow for bride:
1. Apply light pink eyeshadow to the lower part of the upper eyelid.
2. Use orange eye shadow on the inner side of the double eyelid and the lower eyelid.
3. Apply bright yellow eyeshadow outside the orange eyeshadow on the lower eyelid and on the upper eyelid.
4. Mix the yellow and orange eyeshadow colors slightly to make them more natural.
5. Finally, apply mascara again, then the eye makeup will be done.
The second type of eyeshadow for bride:
1. Use the brown eyebrow pencil to draw the outline of the eyebrows, and then fills the gap between the eyebrows to make the eyebrows shapely.
2. First apply light-colored eyeshadow on the eye area as a base. Then apply pink eyeshadow bridal makeup on the upper eyelid, applying a little more heavily on the inner and outer corners of the eye.
3. Use a black eyeliner to draw a thin black upper eyeliner from the inner corner of the eye to the end.
4. Cover the end of the eye with a brown eyeliner, and stretch the upper eyeliner slightly upwards to add charm to the eyes.
5. Apply an appropriate amount of golden pearlescent eyeshadow on the upper eyelid to make the overall eye makeup more shiny and more agile in summer.
6. Apply golden pearlescent eyeshadow on the lower eyelid for brightening. Apply mascara to make the eyelashes thick and curled.