Which One is Better, Eyeliner or Liquid Eyeliner?
Makeup is a tricky process. Every detail determines whether your makeup is appropriate. Many beauties fail on the eyeliner. The eyeliner plays a very important role in the entire makeup. It can make your eyes look bigger and brighter, the eyeliner should be drawn on the root of the eyelashes, and you must use an eyeliner that is darker than the eye shadow to make the eyes look dark and bright. But for makeup novices, eyeliner is a big difficulty. So how to use the eyeliner?
Ⅰ. How to use the eyeliner?
Smooth, clear eyeliner can perfect your makeup, so how to use it? Barenbliss, a Korean cosmetics shop, gets the tips of using the eyeliner for you.
1. Hold the basic eyeliner in the same way as the pencil. Hold it as far ahead as possible to control the line. Round the pen tip before drawing.
2. Gently pull the eyelid, place the mirror 20 cm away from the body, look down, and use the ring finger to gently pull the eyelid upward.
3. Draw from the end of the eye, sticking to the root of the eyelashes, and draw in sections from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye, keeping each section at about 2 mm.
4. Repeatedly draw, first use the index finger to pull the corner of the eye toward the nose, and then draw from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye to make the eyeliner look slender.
5. Draw the eyeliner at your lower lash line, first use the ring finger to gently pull down the lower eyelid, and then follow the eyelashes to draw the lower eyeliner from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye.
6. Strengthen the corners of the eyes, use an eyeliner to draw along the roots of the eyelashes to the corners of the eyes to create the effect that the eyeliner at the corners of the eyes gradually fades.
7. Using a cotton swab, squeeze the tip of the cotton swab, and push the eyeliner evenly from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye to make the line natural and clear.
8. Opposite to the direction of drawing the eyeliner, smudge the eyeliner from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, and don't smudge too hard.
Ⅱ. Which one is better, eyeliner or liquid eyeliner?
For novices who don't know how to makeup, eyeliner is easier to use. Comparing eyeliner and liquid eyeliner, liquid eyeliner is more difficult. This is because the liquid eyeliner is not easy to smudge, and no modification is allowed. Therefore, it is best to draw eyeliner with liquid eyeliner in one step, and you need to hone your skills more. The makeup effect of liquid eyeliner is longer, not easy to smudge, and the color is darker. Compared with eyeliner, the makeup effect of liquid eyeliner is more unnatural and it is hard to blend with eye shadow. Hard-tip liquid eyeliner is more difficult to draw, so it is recommended that makeup beginners should consider eyeliner and soft-tip liquid eyeliner at first.